Our Crook knife has an inner bevel (chisel bevel). We make it in both right and left models. We only deliver the crook knife without a handle (unshafted). The edge is of course sharpened, honed and stropped. Razor sharp.
- Total length: 130 mm (unshifted)
- Length of the blade: 110 mm
- Width of the blade: 15 mm (widest part)
The difference between right and left spoon knife:
- Right: If you are holding the right spoon knife in your right hand, you will carve towards you with it.
- Left: If you are holding the left spoon knife in your right hand, you will carve away from you with it.
- If you are left-handed, the spoon knives will function exactly the opposite way.
You might need both of the knives since they are complementing each other very well. Sometimes you can’t reach with one of them and you don’t want to carve against the fibres, that is a perfect opportunity to try out the other one and carve in the other direction. The spoon knife is an excellent tool for when carving spoons, small bowls and carving in burls (burrs).