Terms and Conditions
We are S. Djärv Hantverk AB.
Org.nr: 556425-1568, VAT: SE556425156801
Address: Sör Nävde 15, SE-774 92, Avesta, SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (0)226 22141 / +46 (0)73 075 36 12
Our terms and conditions include the following items.
- All prices are in SEK (Swedish kronor).
- We reserve the right to change prices on the website without notice.
- We also reserve ourselves for potential errors in prices and stock status on the websites. If there are some errors with your order we will of course contact you personally as soon as possible.
- Provided that there are no errors with your order, you will always pay the price for the tools as it says in your order conformation.
- A shipping fee will be added. The shipping fee is fixed but can be higher than what it says on the website, due to bulky and heavy orders, as well as where in the world the order should be sent.
- If your order is considered to be bulky and/or heavy the higher shipping fee will be stated on the invoice we send to you.
Processing of orders
- You can place your order in either English or Swedish.
- An order confirmation will automatically be sent to your email directly after you have completed your order on the website.
- We forge tools upon order and rarely have any tools in stock. This leads to long production times and delivery times.
- Calculated forging time / delivery time for our tools and products is stated in the information for each tool/product.
- When you accept our terms and conditions you also accept that we sometimes will send you information about S. Djärv Hantverk AB to you email.
- When your order is ready for delivery and you have paid your invoice, we will send you your tools with Postnord. The type of shipping will be determined by size, value and weight of the package.
- When your order is on its way to you, we will send you an email with the parcel’s tracking ID. You should also receive a text message or email from Postnord with information about how and when you can pick up your parcel.
- We will handle all new orders in the sequence they came in. First come, first served.
- We only offer advance payment by invoice. You can pay it through Swedish Swish, Bankgiro or Plusgiro. Or with IBAN from outside of Sweden.
- We send you an invoice when the tools are forged and ready for delivery, we don’t want to receive any payments before the tools are finished.
- When you have paid your invoice, we send you your tools.
Withdrawal / returns
- We follow the Swedish law on distance contracts and agreements outside of business premises. As a customer on our website, you therefore have the right to withdraw from your order with us within 14 days from the day that you received the tools from us. If you regret your order, please contact us and we will solve it in the best way for you.
- If you, against all odds, would not be satisfied with any of our tools or if you find any inaccuracies, please contact us and we will solve it in the best way for you.
- If you for any reason have to return a tool to us, please make sure that it is still in original condition.
- Please always contact us before you return any tools to us.
- We are covered by, and comply with, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Do you want to change something to you order after you sent it to us? Please contact us by phone or email and we will fix it for you.